Accomplished Stuart Law Firm Serves Clients Along the Treasure Coast
Florida attorneys handle property, business, family and estate issues
When selecting a law firm to represent you, your family or your business, you should consider such significant attributes as the firm's integrity, its dedication to its clients and its ability to develop practical legal solutions. The attorneys at McCarthy, Summers, Wood, Norman, Melby & Schultz, P.A. in Stuart have been serving clients on the Treasure Coast for more than 40 years. Several of our attorneys are board-certified by the Florida Board of Legal Specialization and Education in recognition of their special knowledge, skills and proficiency in particular areas of law, as well as their professionalism and ethics in practice. With a commitment to integrity, dedication and solutions, our firm delivers outstanding representation in various legal fields, including real estate, business law, estate planning, probate and family law.
Dedicated advocates work for individuals, companies and the community
We’ve built longstanding relationships with clients based on mutual trust and our attorneys have earned reputations as:
- Respected leaders — Firm attorneys Terence P. McCarthy, Robert P. Summers, Steven J. Wood, Nicola J. Melby, Owen S. Schultz, Margaret E. Wood, Jessica M. VanValkenburgh and Christen L. Spake have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Dedicated advocates — We take a hands-on approach to each case that we handle on behalf of our clients. Your questions will be answered promptly as we actively press to accomplish your goals.
- Cost-effective advisers — Building lasting professional partnerships requires a commitment to meeting the needs of those we represent with efficiency and attention to detail. This includes keeping our fees affordable to put our clients in the best position to avail themselves of our services.
Throughout Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Palm Beach counties, as well as other locations, you can rely on us to assess your issues honestly and guide toward a positive result.
Skilled lawyers pursue practical solutions for a wide array of legal needs
For more than four decades, our Florida attorneys have provided effective counsel in advisory and civil litigation matters relating to:
- Real estate — We offer comprehensive representation on residential and commercial real estate matters, including concerns pertaining to land use, title insurance and mortgages and foreclosures.
- Business law — Our business law attorneys assist with various concerns facing owners and managers, such as succession planning and contract disputes.
- Estate planning — To formalize your intentions and protect your loved ones, we advise on the creation of wills and trusts as well as other estate planning options.
- Probate — If you have been named as the executor or administrator of a decedent’s estate, our firm can help you handle the full range of probate administration tasks as well as represent you in any litigation that arises.
- Family law —Situations that require a family law attorney demand the utmost skill and care. During divorce proceedings, we pursue favorable terms for custody, alimony and asset division.
- Elder and special needs law — Whether you’re seeking counsel on Medicaid planning, guardianship or some other aspect of elder and special needs law, our attorneys can steer you through options that fulfill your objectives. Our firm also assists with guardianship matters and other domestic concerns.
No matter how simple or complex your legal challenge might seem, we are prepared to create and execute useful strategies to help your business, home and family.
Contact an accomplished Florida lawyer dedicated to finding effective solutions
McCarthy, Summers, Wood, Norman, Melby & Schultz, P.A. represents clients along the Treasure Coast and other locations throughout Florida in numerous practice areas. For a consultation regarding your needs, please call 772-286-1700 or contact us online. Our office is in Stuart.